1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Peavey Cirrus Ruby Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basspounder, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $675.00
    Strings:
    This is a used Ruby Red Peavey Cirrus that I purchased back on 06/14/10 it is in the same condition as I received it. The condition is very good condition except for 2 issues. The gold tuners are pitted and tarnished and there is a white mark on the top of head stock. You can see these issues in the photos provided other than that I cannot find any marks on the bass itself. This is another sad story of a bass that has been in the case for most of its time that I have owned it. The pictures do not do the bass justice it looks awesome in person and the flame top just pops. Just for the record the electronics and pickups work and this bass has BADASS tone like all Peavey Cirrus basses do. The bass comes with the original Peavey hard-shell case. Shipping is included in the asking price and no trades please making room to walk. PayPal only for payment and I ship in the U.S. only. Reasonable offers will be consider and thank you for looking.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12 .JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG

2. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Sale pending....

3. Anybody have a red 4 string peavey cirrus they want to part with?