1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey Cirrus USA - 2009 NAMM ! One of a kind!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richntiff, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    290C45BA-DD1F-472F-B0BF-1B6D59451811. 9A655FB8-FCBA-48B1-AAC7-AD99D8C0AE7F.

06F96498-17D4-4252-B6AA-F9E150ABCD2D.

Peavey collectors here it is! Seriously incredible Cirrus here. One of a kind.

This bass was built as a custom one off for the 2009 NAMM show. Subsequently purchased by Zoo Music in Dallas and sat in the case as new old stock until 4-6 months ago. It is essentially brand new.

Crazy flamed maple top with some gorgeous spalt as well. Birdseye maple neck with purple heart stringers. Gorgeous Birdseye maple fretboard.

This bass is MINT - I can’t find a mark on it. I just received it and can’t justify keeping it as I have too many basses and little need for a four string.

This instrument is a one of a kind - one off, super unique bass. Peavey Custom Shop +1 as it was custom built for the NAMM show.

Your chance to own a truly boutique quality bass for a fraction of the cost. Fantastic tone, playability, and looks.

Do not miss your chance. I’m going to regret this sale in a major way lol.

$1250 shipped in the continental US - will ship in a Cirrus case that does have some damage but is perfectly fine for shipping and storage.

2. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    nice!

3. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Can we get a pic of the backside of the bass?

4. Sure! That’s a shadow on the neck, not a discoloration....

3764BADF-7975-43E3-868F-8844DD3D3D13.

5. fatchuckie

fatchuckie

Mar 24, 2009
    What a beautiful Bass, I just bought a tiger eye on TB 2 weeks ago. Want to give the seller positive feedback but don't know how.

6. And SOLD