1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Peavey Cirrus V - Peacock Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Jan 11, 2019.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my very nice Peavey Cirrus 5 string. I have owned this bass a few times now. I have sold it because I needed to recoup from recent purchases and then bought it back as soon as it became available. Doing it all over again. The colour is peacock blue and it is a neckthru design. It features an alder body with a flame maple top. Neck is maple with mahogany stringers and the fretboard is maple.

Weighs around 9.5lbs.

The back has some buckle rash on it in the clearcoat only (you can see it clearly in the photos) and the fretboard has some minor discolouration because it has been played. It is a beautiful instrument that is punchy and clear and amazing to look at. Frets are in good shape and truss works perfectly. These are killer bass's and are just about the best bang for the buck you will ever find. They really are boutique quality instruments and fantastic gigging and recording basses.

Selling for $850 shipped in North America with serviceable gig bag. NO TRADES. I have just purchased a couple new bass's and need to recoup once again which is why it's up for sale.

Attached Files:

RobertUI, Fred312b and whirledpeas like this.
  2. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate

Oct 18, 2006
    You may want to specify whether your price is in CAD or USD.

Also: "basses", not "bass's"...

songwriter21 likes this.
  3. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    $850 USD is a nice price on a great bass despite the grammar police...

$850 CAD would be ridiculous!

Good luck with your sale.
    These are amazing basses.

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    What naetog said. Prices on talkbass are USD unless otherwise specified. Besides I was feeling a little alone and possessive when I posted the add

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Fred312b likes this.