Peavey Classic 400, All Tube Monster

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, May 6, 2003.

1. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all I might and I say might be willing to unload my minty Peavey all tube monster Classic 400.
    This amp rocks, It has 8 6550 power tubes and4 12AX7 and a 12 AU7.
    This amp has channel switching (Foot switch included) Clean and dirty. Like a SVT on steroids...
    I'm under no pressure to sell this thing but it just sits since I got the early 70's SVT. I'm looking to get 675.00, And prefer not to ship since it weighs 120 lbs, That would cost a 100 bucks alone.
    This is a great amp with great tone. in excellent condition, this is a pretty rare head that has been discontinued like all of PV's great sounding heads.
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

Henry that is a great amp at a great price!

I wish I could swing it.
  3. bdahlmann

Jan 21, 2003
    Boston, MA
    tried to PM, but your box is full.
    just wondering if this might still be on the market.
  4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Yes I still have it and It might be available.
    It's a awesome head but I just got my 73 SVT re-tubed and serviced so the PV never get's any useage.
    The price is firm and it comes with 3 button footswitch to to change channels. I work in Framingham so we could hook up so you could check it out. I have a 215 PV cab with EV's in it that sounds pisser with it for a extra 150.00, Let me know.
    Pic of the head