SOLD Peavey Databass Bass Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by searchfunction, Apr 21, 2018.

1. searchfunction

searchfunction Guest

Nov 26, 2010
    Price:
    $256.00
    Peavey Databass Bass Combo. 300 watts RMS into a brand new 15" Black Widow speaker. I just got the amp back from a going-over at Peavey. Will last for many more years. Excellent condition with casters. $256.00 shipped to Eastern US. Add $30 for West of the Mississippi.
    One thing about the replacement BW.
    I had to replace the 1502-4ohm with a 1502-8ohm, Peavey no longer makes the 1502-4. So this amp is about 300 watts into 8 ohms and i added a jack for an extension 8 ohm cabinet to get the full 450 watts.

DSCF2176.JPG

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    is it still available

3. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Bootlegger guitars : S.I.T. Strings Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Florida USA
    I’m old enough to remember those

LOUD

ShirazBop likes this.
  4. burpgun

burpgun

Jun 29, 2015
    I blew so many speakers in my Databass I was warned warranty wouldn't cover it any longer. Then the amp itself blew up in a gig!

5. searchfunction

searchfunction Guest

Nov 26, 2010
    I don't know why they paired a 300 watt speaker with a 450 watt amp!

6. burpgun

burpgun

Jun 29, 2015
    God, I know. I was so excited for that amp and it was a disaster. I don't think I was even doing anything that crazy with it, didn't dime it or anything. Played a P Bass with a pick and not much in effects outside of some distortion. And the speakers kept blowing. It was my last Peavey, although I've come to appreciate the brand again with a few decades' distance.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021