1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Firebass 700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brewster, Aug 25, 2007.

1. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    Cleaning house, need to move some things out. This was purchased as a back up; used it as a power amp with a preamp and through the unit's preamp, and it always worked very well. These things are very durable, and are a great buy, lots of power and features that really work quite well. Believe or not, I saw Oteil play thro one here in town a while back at a club; I suppose it was his back up, but it sounded great, but I think Oteil could get the best out of about anything. A local sale would be awesome, but I could pack and ship it, but that would be extra, these things are rather weighty. Looking for $300 plus shipping. (Talked to Peavey, the white face Firebass 700 and the black face are identical units. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Where might local be? :confused:

3. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    Oops, guess that would be helpful....I'm in Iowa City, Iowa, east central Iowa. Thanks!