Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Firebass and 410TVX cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by freeslicefattyj, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Sometimes people put things on layaway that they really shouldn't have. I'm one of these people so I need to get rid of my rig if I'm going to pay it off on time. I bought the Peavey Firebass and 410TVX cab new about 2 years ago. The amp has a couple of dings due to gigging, but I've never had a single problem with it. The cabinet has rips on the Tolex but I've taped it up and it looks fine. Works wonderfully. It seems like people like to knock Peavey, but I love it. I loved the tone I got from it and the volume wasn't an issue. Looking for $625, but make an offer. Please post if interested.

2. mikeru

mikeru

Jan 15, 2005
    PM sent

3. Rumblee

Rumblee

Jan 18, 2005
    where are you located?

4. Sorry the stuff is sold, however if you are located near a Music-go-round you may be able to talk to the people there and access my equipment off the website, and I think between some stores you can get certain things shipped. The stuff is tagged together at about the same price as what I was asking. If you look it up go to the Greenfield, WI store, that's where it is. Sucks that I had to sell it so quickly, but I needed the quick cash to get my svt 3 and 6X10.