1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PEAVEY FOUNDATION 5 Crafted in USA RARE gold. Passive VFL single coils

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mb94952, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:30 AM.

1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Hello and Welcome Peavey fans and fans of all basses that are COOL...
    What I have here is a RARE gold Peavey Foundation 5 "Crafted in USA"
    I don't know if this is like the Foundation 2000 and considered a "transition bass" that has the Milli body like Quadzilla says, but it's pretty darn cool. Just like Quadzilla's 4, this is the RARE gold color that is hardly ever seen. I've NEVER seen one til I saw his. I saw this one and HAD to rescue it and pass it along to the TB family.
    - Peavey Foundation 5 string bass guitar "Crafted in USA"
    - 34" scale neck, satin finish, maple neck and maple board. 1 7/8" wide nut, 16mm spacing
    - Two passive, single coil VFL pickups. Very clean sounding.
    - New strings, new set up, UBER LOW ACTION like a Cirrus ! Strings practically lay on the board and ZERO fret noise !!! Professionally done. Feels like a million bucks. Makes you smile.
    - All 100% stock. Neck is PERFECTLY straight. Truss rod turns easily.
    - Looks like new, aside from a couple blemishes. One finish crack near the rear cover, and scratches near the lower horn. Also some pick marks that can only be seen at an angle.
    - A LOT of bass for the money. Peavey basses are some of the best, in my opinion.
    - Weighs only about 9 lbs or less.
    - $450 SHIPPED to lower 48 USA.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JKos, JPaulGeddy, basslifter and 2 others like this.
  2. JKos

JKos

Oct 26, 2010
    Torrance, CA
    Wow! If you weren't 7 hrs away, I'd buy it today. Ever come down to LA?

- John

mb94952 likes this.
  3. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

Hey John. I sent you a PM. - Mike B.