1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey Foundation Ash/Maple Super Ferrite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Wademeister63, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    The title just about says it, the pics pretty much say the rest...

She don't get no lovin with all these other babes around so she's gotta go!
    th_DSCN0667.gif

Excellent condition! You can see one ding on the body near the bridge pickup, the frets show some wear but have lots of life left, and you can see where the thin finish is wearing through a little in the pics. The flash makes it look worse than it looks in person, I never noticed it until I took the pics with flash =P. No buckle rash on the back and no damage on the neck. Electronics, truss rod, tuners and bridge, all work great, bass is set up medium low action. Feels great and sounds great! Glad to take more pics if you want to see something specific.

No gigbag or case, but I have a great box and plenty of packing materials to keep it safe while in the custody of the oops man. ;)

Looking for $200.00 shipped CONUS

th_DSCN0649.gif th_DSCN0652.gif th_DSCN0653.gif th_DSCN0654.gif th_DSCN0656.gif th_DSCN0657.gif th_DSCN0659.gif th_DSCN0660.gif

2. That is so nice looking. I wish I were in the market for a bass right now. Good luck.

3. Did you strip the factory finish? Or a previous owner? AFAIK, Foundations were never offered in natural finish.

4. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    I haven't done anything but set it up. I guess someone could have stripped it. If so, whoever did it did a good job. I thought it was original.

I haven't had the neck off of it, might be interesting to see what's in there now ;)

5. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    PM sent with some questions.

6. Are you sure? I just saw another one on ebay.

7. PS: What a great bass. I love the way they feel and sound.

8. rok51

rok51

Sep 2, 2002
    Crawfordville, FL
    Wrong-o! Natural was one of the original Foundation offerings. I had a natural/rosewood one out of the early batch. If this one had the rosewood fingerboard, I couldn't resist it-I have mourned selling mine for too long now!

Kim

9. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    Oh how about a little bump and a little price drop. Let's call it $190 today :D

10. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    The answer to questions that have been asked about the bass.

It seems the bass most likely has the original finish so I won't pull the neck to look at it. I did have one of the pickups out one time and I've looked inside the back cover and never noticed anything to make me suspect it had been refinished.

11. StoBro

StoBro

Jun 2, 2007
    Chicagoland
    PM and email sent.

12. Man, I wish I had a little extra cash for this bass. :crying:

13. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    Sold :)

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.