1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Foundation Replacement Neck

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lowend65, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Lowend65

Lowend65 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    After more than 11 years of roundwound strings on my Peavey Foundation the fingerboard is DONE
    Can someone reccomend a good replacement neck that will fit up without too much work?

2. christle

christle

Jan 26, 2002
    Canada
    There is a guy that can source that sort of thing on the Peavey Forums. You may want to try there.

3. Scott in Dallas

Scott in Dallas Commercial User

Aug 16, 2005
    Dallas, north Texas
    Builder and Owner: DJ Ash Guitars
    The neck pocket on my '84 Peavey Fury is 2 7/16" x 3 5/8". Is yours the same?

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Have you considered having a luthier replace your fingerboard instead of replacing the whole neck?

5. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    If you like the neck, that's what I would do!

6. Lowend65

Lowend65 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    I was kinda museing about doing it myself and getting a prettier headstock on the thing.
    Lots of things have been said about my Foundation, but pretty ain't one of em

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021