Peavey Fretless V + Fender Amp F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by paintandsk8, Apr 9, 2004.

1. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    I have a mid 90's peavey axcelerator 5 string, with a well done fretless conversion for sale. It is in near mint condition, 1 scratch on back, plus normal wear. This bass was never played for the first six years of it's life. It sounds great and has excellent playability and setup is extremely flexible. I love this bass but unfortunately i suck at fretless and could really use the money. It has great features too:

- maple neck
    - active Peavey VFL pickups
    - rosewood fretboard
    - Wilkinson bridge (nice)
    - Micro-tilt neck adjustment
    - 35" scale

All that plus it's made in the USA. I would definetly take this over a mexican fender fretless. Hardshell Case (+nice sticker collection), and all original documentation included.

I also have an 90's Fender Keyboard amp for sale. Everything works, including the spring reverb. It's sixty watts, 10 in. woofer, 3.5 in tweeter. 3 inputs w/ individual reverb on/off, gain for each input and master volume, reverb wet/dry mix, 3 band eq, effects loop, rca ins, line out, and headphone out. This amp makes for an excellent practice amp with way more features and better sound than a microbass or similar. It's got enough low end to handle my five strings just fine and the horn gives it plenty of highs. The tolex has a few nicks in it but other than that it is in perfect condition.

I'm asking $300 for the bass and $125 for the amp. I'll sell both together for $375. Buyer pays shipping or I'll drive anywhere within an hour and a half of Anderson, IN. I also will consider trades of any combination of the amp, the bass, & my washburn T25 for a high end 5 string fretted.

Contact me here
    Email -
    or AIM - paintandsk8
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio have an email about the bluebook numbers you asked me to look up for you.....
  3. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN