Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

peavey fury

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by zony, Aug 23, 2005.

1. zony

zony

Aug 19, 2005
    anyone have any views on the fury . i read a lot about the cirrus and the usa millineum. i think the fury is a great bass

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I think the Fury is a great bass, too. For not a lot of money, you are getting a bass with a quilt maple top and sweet pickups.

If you're looking for one, I'll sell you mine. ;)

3. I've actually had the pleasure to bang around on a 5 string, and I loved the value of this bass. I'm not quite 100% sure what makes this different from the Millenium AC BXP, however, I love the feel and playability of the bass, great bang for the buck IMO. I would try to check out the American Millenium if at all possible though, definately one of the leading Peavey basses. Right there next to the US Cirrus.

~Ryan

4. Suckbird

Suckbird Banned

May 4, 2004
    Sweden
    I played somekind of peavey bass, dont know if it was the fury when i tried a ashdown mag and it sounded like ****, i tried it with the cheapest ibanez and it sounded awesome... the peavey had a grey finish and a maple fretboard if it helps...