No longer available Peavey G Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by slone, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. slone

slone Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Price:
    Strings:
    Looking to trade my Peavey 4 string G bass. All original except for an added thumbrest and D-tuner. This one also has the visible matrix neck that supposedly was made by Modulus for Peavey, and has a really nicely grained Pau Ferro fret board. It is in good condition overall, truss works as it should, all electronics work well with no noise. It does have some honest player's wear- a few bumps around the edge and back of the body but nothing into the wood, a couple spots on the headstock where clear has chipped only- no damage to the carbon fiber, some swirling here and there, the D-tuner was installled by previous owner and is a short shaft, so doesn't work well with this neck & it is missing the rear cover, so may want to replace it. It will also ship in a non-original Peavey hardcase. If you have any questions, please drop me a PM. Cash price is $400 plus actual shipping. Trades +/- cash, and I also have a Fender Adam Clayton Jazz listed that can be added for a more expensive bass.

As far as trades go, I am pretty open- to other USA made Peaveys, Precision basses, other 4 string basses, just PM me with any offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. chilliwilli

chilliwilli

Aug 17, 2005
    These are 35" scale right?

3. slone

slone Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yes sir, they are indeed 35" scale.

4. entisgood

entisgood

Mar 14, 2010
    NYC
    pm sent

5. slone

slone Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Fort Wayne, IN
    PM Replied.

6. slone

slone Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sale fell thru on this one, but I have decided to hang onto it for now at least.

nuhckes8 likes this.