1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Peavey Grind 6 w/ HSC, EMG Pickups, & Comfort Strapp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmeid, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling my Peavey Grind 6 bass because I no longer play it. I used it while playing in a band 4 years ago. It has remained in its case for 95% of the time since then.

It is in very good condition. It always went straight from its case, to strapped around my neck, to right back in the case. It was never dropped or majorly damaged. Only problem is a missing screw for one of the bolts in the bridge (see picture - e string). It doesn't affect play though and I've used a piece of electricians tape to keep it from wiggling. I accidentally tightened it a bit too much once which caused it to break and never got around to purchasing a new screw for it.

I've added Strap-Locks and EMG active pickups. The pickups are wired directly to the output, so there is no on board volume or tone. It is an easy modification to rewire it though.

Included in the purchase (original prices listed)
    Comfort Strapp $40
    Strap Locks $20
    EMG Active 6 Pickups $200
    Hardshell case $150

Looking to sell this week. PM me with questions - I am happy to answer everything to the best of my ability and provide you with more pictures if you'd like. $400
    I have it currently priced to cover $50 in shipping. If it ends up costing more to ship it to you I will adjust the price accordingly.

photo 5.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 5.JPG

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. Price drop to $550, $500 if you're local.

I am driving to Portland, OR on tomorrow (Saturday 06/14) and returning Sunday (06/15) as well. If you are anywhere in the I-5 coorider I'd be happy to meet up with you!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  3. bump

4. bump

5. bump bump bump it up

6. bump and price drop to $500

7. bump.

PM me if you're interested at all! I am willing to negotiate/talk, looking to sell this sooner rather than later!

8. Aaron Liu

Aaron Liu fatgrowl

Jun 22, 2014
    Bala Cynwyd, PA
    none
    Hello. I am interested. Can we discuss?

9. MangoSweat

MangoSweat

Jun 3, 2012
    Iowa
    I want this

10. Price drop! Buy this bass!