For Trade Peavey GV body, holoflake

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BassikLee, Sep 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    Price:
    I just got GV #4 in holoflake/holoflek. Not my favorite finish. If you have a GV, or a Millenium 5 (us made only) body, and want to trade, let me know. This body is very clean. It does have two small holes where someone mounted a synth pickup at one point.

I'll trade this, loaded or unloaded, for a GV body.

I'll trade it for a loaded milly body.

If you're not comfy doing minor surgery, I can swap your neck over and set the action and intonation for you as part of the deal.

Attached Files:

2. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Would you sell the body?

3. BassikLee

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Maybe. What are you thinking?

4. DuShauh

DuShauh

Aug 29, 2011
    West Michigan
    PM sent

5. BassikLee

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    It seems I need to clarify the ad. I am keeping the GV neck. I bought the bass for the neck, essentially. There are four possible ways I will let the body go. They include:

Trading it for a loaded or unloaded GV body in a different color.

Trading it, loaded, for a loaded US made Millenium 5 body in a color I prefer.

Selling the holoflake GV body with the maple neck from the Millennium 5 that I already put a GV neck on.

Selling the body outright. This is the least likely scenario, as it leaves me with a neck.

Thank you.

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Don't happen to have an extra Millennium preamp with sweepable mids laying around, do you? I'd like to swap out the non-sweep mids from my GV in Holoflake Red for the different preamp.

dcr

7. BassikLee

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    I have two of them, but they're earmarked to go into basses.

8. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    is this pv gv still available? have trade offers and cash

9. BassikLee

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    The short answer is yes. The long answer is read the listing again, carefully. That being said, I could maybe put the G neck back on this one and let her go, now that I have four other ones. PM me what you're thinking.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021