1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Gv (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FL Knifemaker, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Priced to move.........SOLD

I love this bass but I'm running out of room :(

Graphite neck, awesome preamp, BIG sound.

Harmony Central reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Peavey/G-V/10/1

The condition is excellent other than very fine scratches in the clear coat. They are hard to see with the sparkle finish but they are there! I replaced the stock tuners with black grovers. It has a nice medium height setup. Comes with nice OHSC.

$700 plus shipping. I'll eat paypal fees. Not interested in trades, I have to pay for some gas and make space in my bass room :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Wow. That looks like a custom Cirrus that say... Prince or Verdine White would order.

3. It has the Cirrus preamp. If mentioning Prince in my thread hurts my sale, I'm sending you an invoice!! :p

Depending on how the light hits it, it can look red, blue, purple (not rain), green or gold. Most of the time just looks more subdued, black with silver specs.

[​IMG]

4. That bass has "Dr. Cheese" written all over it.

If I were you, I'd send him a PM asap. He's a HUGE Peavey guy and I'm sure he'd be interested! ;)

5. Ya, I should have remembered! He's been PMed :)

6. wow, that is a fantastic finish :)

7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Knifemaker, I am officially interested.:bassist:

8. I'm sure we can work something out :smug:

9. Still available!

Reduced to $600 :)

10. *sob* you would sell this when I have absolutely no cash you unspeakable thing you...

11. Gotta move this one $500 takes it :bassist:

12. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I have a feeling this basically IS a Cirrus... Same pickups, body shape, headstock, bridge, tuners, string spacing, preamp...

13. And a Graphite neck :cool:

And with that...........it's SOLD!! :hyper: