1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey GV - The Poor Man's Modulus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drewphishes, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    I had looked for this bass bery hard for a long time. They are getting rarer in the wild, but finally got it and love it I just have not played it very much. Have played my 4 strings more. So Looking to see what trades may be out there. Not Sure What I may be in too, so just pm me with offers.

The Poor man's Modulus Here are the specs :
    Bass is from late 90's exact date unable to be found bc half of serial number scratched off. (update: serial was not "scratched" off. serial numbers on these came on a label, like you would print from a label machine, half the ink has rubbed off sometime in the last 20 years)
    35" scale.
    Weighs in around 9-10 lbs
    Graphite neck.
    Great active electronics 18 v
    Abm bridge
    hipshot ultralite tuners.
    String spacing is adjustable but It is not as wide as fender spacing but again is adjustable
    comes with OHSC
    Can send more pics if need be.

Show me what ya got. May pull this ad at any time soooo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Is $1000 the price for a straight sale?

3. drewphishes

Feb 14, 2017
    possibly, really looking to see what trades are out there currently...but always accepting offers

4. 5stringthumpin

5stringthumpin Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Any your against? I have an esp e-2 j5 Japanese made is trade up.

5. Supadope

Supadope Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Louisville
    My goal is to leave the world a cooler place than when I arrived.
    How’s the action? How’s the condition - any dings or rust on the metal parts? And is the neck woven CF or the other style(not sure what it’s called). And does it come with a case?

Thanks, Supa

6. drewphishes

Feb 14, 2017
    Low. Nope mint. No rust. Beautiful bass: non cf weave

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Love mine! I bought a red sparkle one here a couple years ago. It's tied for my "go-to" with my Nordy VJ5 Custom.

I replaced the bridge on mine with an older, solid brass Hipshot. Tons of improvement in sustain. I've got a Nordy preamp waiting to put in it if I ever get the time.

GLWTS!

dcr

songwriter21 likes this.