1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Headliner 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TheWeegee3, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TheWeegee3

TheWeegee3

Jun 10, 2011
    I'm planning on buying a Headliner 210 from Peavey and I would like to have information on what extra stuff to get, recommendations, and any other important information.

I'm a newbie when it comes to buying bass amps, don't laugh too much at my ignorance. :)

2. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

The headliners aren't bad for their price, but you do get what you pay for. at $200 what are you really getting? Personally I would save up the 450 for the VB 210 instead.

3. A 210 isn't going to be able to handle much power. If you're playing in a loud band setting (basically playing with drums and a guitar) I would recommend at least a 2X12 or 4X10.

Some guys can get by with just a 210, but I know I wouldn't be able to. What head are you going to be using?

4. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    It depends on your gig. I get away with a single 2x10 most of the time. When I need to, I will bring another 2x10 with me and stack them. I prefer it over draging around a 4x10 when you don't need one. A single 2x12 is a good stand alone cab as well. I guess I'm just getting older and I don't want to load in anything I don't have to.

Traps82 likes this.