1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Headliner or Acoustic mkii (410 and 115)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Johnny2497, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Johnny2497

Johnny2497

Dec 29, 2016
    Ive been looking online and found some cabs that fit within my budget and needs, but have had trouble finding a place that has these around where I live, just curious to see if anyone has used these and can tell me a little bit about the sound that either have. Already have a head.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
    What's your budget? Maybe there are other options?

BasturdBlaster likes this.
  3. blubass

blubass

Aug 3, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Current: Blackstar, DR strings, Nady. Previous endorsements with: GK, Rotosound, Ernie Ball, Cleartone, EMG, Dean, Dava Picks, Rebel Straps, Dickies
    More details would be great. What kind of head do you have? What's your budget? What kind of music do you play? What bass/es do you have?

This info helps us make more educated decisions.

4. Johnny2497

Johnny2497

Dec 29, 2016
    Sorry about that, relatively new to all of this, I have an ampeg pf500 head, im trying to keep the combined cost under 800 or so. I play classic rock/metal/alternative stuff, and I play a P-Bass

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021