1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey identification help

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AMURO5, Apr 19, 2006.

1. AMURO5

AMURO5

Apr 19, 2006
    I currently own a peavey foundation 2000 bass, i prty much a noob at basses at this point, seeing as this was my first one. Could anyone help find out how much this particular bass would sell for, it has a turquoise body with what appear to be little sparkles inside, its 4 string fretted, made in the usa, 3 chrome contol knobs 2 volume and 1 tone. I bought it used from a sam ash store for 150 because they had no idea what the price was either. I would be grateful to anyone who could tell me or poin me in the right direction, im trying to raise funds for a peavey grind (i love wood furniture). thanks much

2. Its always good to check out eBay when looking for a price comparisson, just to see what that model (or similar models) are actually being hammered down for.

I personally, wouldn't say much more than what you picked it up for.

-Ryan.

3. AMURO5

AMURO5

Apr 19, 2006
    the thing is, i cant find it on ebay, i or any where else on the net. I finnaly got a hold of peavey customer support and they told me it was only made between 2001&2003 and that the MSRP was 699.99$ the serial is 11405828 if that helps

4. AMURO5

AMURO5

Apr 19, 2006
    edit: he also had no record of the actual manual

5. Zachass

Zachass Peavey Partizan

I saw one go for around $200 on ebay a month ago, probably worth 200-300.

6. keep in mind that MSRP, is not what retailers actually let go of a particular item for, sticker is normally substantially less than the retail.

-Ryan.