Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey introduces Cirrus Custom Shop

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by Marlat, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Peavey Electronics Corporation has announced the Cirrus Custom Shop, which will allow musicians to create their own one-of-a-kind Peavey Cirrus bass guitars online.

The Cirrus Custom Shop will offer an array of exotic body, top, neck and fingerboard woods, plus several finishes and hardware options. Visitors to the flash-interface shop can build their Cirrus basses in four-, five- and six-string models.

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
  3. Hello, I just went and looked on the site, and they were talking about this new Cirrus Custom Shop, but I couldn't find any way to actually access the real Custom Shop. Is it not in operation yet, just something that is going to be presented in the near future?

Davis Goertzen

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I think so, however TB member "Secretdonkey" is having a custom cirrus built IIRC, the first one to come out of the new customshop. ALso TB member RCZ works for Peavey, so you may want to PM him.