1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Peavey IPR2 2000/Tech 21 RPM Preamp Bass Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass10bfb, May 28, 2016.

1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Price:
    $550
    Thanks for looking!!! I just recently picked these up and then decided to go to an "all Aguilar" setup on everything I have. It is going to cost me, but I really want to go that way, so now I have to get rid of some great gear that I just bought.
    The Peavey IPR2 2000 Power Amp literally was took out of the box, hooked up and played by me for about 30-45 minutes, and has sit there ever since. It is a beast. It is Peavey's version of Class D and only weighs a little over 8 pounds. Easy on the back for sure!! But still has a ton of power and can pound out at 2 ohms easily. I attached the Musicians Friend ad so you can see the specs.
    The Tech 21 RPM is one I will truly hate to see go. I have owned this and the RBI, and I love this one even more than the RBI. such a GREAT preamp. This is the one I used thru the Peavey amp and an Aguilar cab to try out the Peavey power amp. Here are some pics and specs of everything:
    Link for the head at Musicians Friend below:

Peavey IPR2 2000 Power Amp ipr&index=1#productDetail

P1010174_zpswbuek5it.

P1010179_zpsyqhzlt2x.

P1010174_zpswbuek5it.

P1010174_zpswbuek5it.

Also, I have a Yamaha PB-1 Preamp. I would switch it out with the RPM if you would be interested more in it instead. It is a great preamp as well and is in great shape also.

As far as trades, I would only be looking for the following:
    1. Warwick Basses (no Rockbasses)
    2. Aguilar Amps and Cabs
    3. Possibly Fender Basses (MIA OR MIJ)

I do realize that this could take cash from me or trade items from me as well, and I am prepared to do that.

Asking $550 shipped to your door. No international shipping at all. Paypal accepted. Thanks for your time and God Bless!!

2. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Traded and headed out today!!!!