Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Koa RSB, Ibanez SA160, NADY wireless for sell, M-U-S-T sell, college argh!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Alright, I've no pics at the moment of either of these, but if anyone's interested, just e-mail me or IM me on AIM or MSN. Contact info will be at the bottom of this post. Items are underlined and seperated with spaces if ya just wanna skip to one or another...

Peavey Koa RSB
    not sure what year this piece is. S/n 06867491 for anyone who wants to check it out. Made in USA. Body is solid Koa, neck is flammed maple and fretboard is Pao Ferro (sp?), 24 fret (in great shape). Has two, active VFL pickups (which Peavey seems to be so famous for), which actually sound very nice. Vol/Vol/Tone controls. I can make sound clips if anyone wants them (note: it'll be through an Acoustic head to a 2x15, I can set the EQ flat or however you want it...just lemme know). Currently strung B-E-A-D though. Will throw in an extra set of strings (I think they're a five string set, so you can keep the BEAD or go EADG if you want) just as compensation if you don't like that tuning or use it, or whatever. You'll also have to have the part that connects to the battery replaced (an easy $2.50 fix if you can strip wire and use some electrical tape!). It has it's show of use from the years, only one mark that you can really notice on the front though (thanks to it being natural), which is from my idiot drummer :-/. I'll get a pic of that up ASAP. All hardware is gold, and shows some sign of age (getting that odd pitting that happens, can get a pic if anyone needs to see it). Overall I'd give it an 8 or so out of 10. I'm asking $300 (very firm) for it, with a peavey HSC, extra strings, straplocks, nice wide strap and any other litte things I can find to put in with it.

Ibanez SA 160
    Next up...Ibanez SA160. Black, s/n C00042688, Korean. Not sure of body wood, neck is maple, fretboard is rosewood w/ 20 frets (in great shape). Body has some signs of aging, though none you can really see. They're hard to describe, almost like litte holes, but the paints not missing, I've tried to take pics of them in the past, but they never worked. Has a 5 way switch for the S/S/H pickups, volume and tone controls. Some trem system, just the stock Ibanez one, no Floyd Rose here. Currently has a broken high B on it, and will definitly need new strings. Come with a handy-dandy EB gig bag though, and any case goodies I can find for it as well. asking $150 min. for it.

Nady Series 101 Wireless -- SOLD
    Lastly, I have a nady guitar/bass/whatever wireless. One antenna, VHF, works fine through 50' away (any more than that and you start to get a delay). Has volume and mute controls on back (to prevent clipping and the such, at least, that's what the manual said). Just noticed the antenna seems to be missing. Upon playing though, it still works fine at least 30' away (couldn't move any farther) and that was through a wall as well. All things considered, lets say, $35? Body pack, unti and AC adapter all included. If I can dig up the antenna, I'll obviously put that back on it :-X.

We can work out deals on shipping, but I'd much much rather just have the buyer pay it. I need this money for upcoming college tuition and books, so you're getting these at a steal as it is (at least, in comparison to what I paid for them). I'll even let ya try things for 3 days, and if you don't like them, send them back for full refund (minus shipping). I'd really just like to get the posted prices and set these on their way by the 15th of this month (first bill arrives around the 20th). Thanks alost for looking :D.

Contact info:
    e-mail: rjsalamon@hotmail.com and/or fivestringplayer@juno.com (send to both, cos sometimes my hotmail sorts unknow users to junk mail and I don't get messages)
    AIM: Bassr305
    MSN: same as my e-mail addy.

AIM is perhaps the best way to get ahold of me, and you instaly get answers too. I'm usually on from 9:30pm-11:30pm EST everynight.

Again, thanks for looking, and pass the word on about these things! They must be sold ASAP!

Ray

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Thump :(

3. Wood = Basses

Wood = Basses

Jun 19, 2003
    (turns on compressor)

BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Nady's been SOLD and I decided to knock $50 off each instrument...comeone please buy them? I guess this can be a *compressor off* BUMP.

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Ok, last call, $200 for the bass (c'mon, the case alone is $100, the strings are at least $20, so yeah!) and $100 for the guitar. I absolutly cannot afford to go any lower than this, so if they don't sell...well, I'm ****ed. I can put pics on here if they're wanted, but the descriptions can do if you're just browsing. So please...anyone take one?
    Ray... :crying:

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
  7. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Jan 21, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    pics not working... im interested in the rsb

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Eh, sorry, I'll try to post them on here...
    [​IMG]

9. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    And another...(shows the only real flaw of the bass)

[​IMG]

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Back of the neck now...
    [​IMG]

11. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Headstock...
    [​IMG]

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    And the last pic I feel like putting on here (but there's more in that album, dunno why it wont work!) of the PV:
    [​IMG]

13. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    There's an eBay auction for it now, I put the reserve at my original asking price of $350 [before this thread existed mind you]. PM or e-mail for the link. I really really need the cash, I've a $400 to foot at the end of this month and more to come next month, so yeah...please help everyone!!!!
    Ray
    Edit: of course, if it sells here, I'll end the auction, and it is technically listed here for $200, but unless someone's desperate for a killer bass or don't have the money (kinda the same reason there) then I'd like to (obviously) get as much as possible...
    PM me for my cell phone number if you're serious/interested so we can discuss things more!
    Call it and we can discuss everything. Try to call after 9:02PM EST (Don't ask me why, but that's when the free time starts) or on weekends. But you can call anytime, as long as we're not for hours on end. It may be best to do that anyway...

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    eBay link for the bass.
    The Peavey
    If this is against TB rules or regs, just delete it, as far as I know, the rule is if the thread wasn't started with the intent to advertise the auction (and the thread a week old) then it's ok? Anyway, thanks again.
    BTW: Reserve price is $350, if it goes to a TBer, it'll be $250.
    Ray