1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Mark III foot pedal schematics?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by krafty, Apr 26, 2010.

1. krafty

krafty

Mar 22, 2010
    Holland, MI
    While I'd love to be able to actually find a functional foot pedal for my Peavey Mark III 400 Bass head, those chances are pretty slim. I just spent some time digging through Peavey's archive section without finding anything of use as far as schematics go.

Anyone have any idea how to duplicate the function of this pedal (either by building another pedal or at least duplicating the control with a hand switch of some kind)? Heck, if someone even has an idea of what each of the DIN cable connections does I could probably jury-rig something.

2. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005
    I contacted Peavey a couple of years ago when I wanted to rig up a footswitch for a T-Max, and they gave me a pin out for the footswitch jack... I'd try tech support there - I've found them to be pretty helpful... You can also contact them via e-mail - they've always answered mine...

- georgestrings

3. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Hope this helps! It is from the "Centurion" head.

Attached Files: