SOLD Peavey Max Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bigsnack, Sep 1, 2016.

1. bigsnack

bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $165.00
    Hello all! Up for grabs is a 1 RU Peavey Max Bass Preamp. It has a tube channel and a solid state channel that can be blended, and it also has a crossover and allows you to send the highs / lows out to different power amps if you like. I find the EQ on this preamp to be extremely musical, and it has one of the smoothest graphic EQ's that I've used. Everything works, no broken knobs, etc. The tube side can give you a very nice OD when you crank it. I'd say that overall it's in very good condition. One thing to note is that the screws that attach the ride side rack ear will not fasten all the way to the chassis. The ear is all the way on, but has a very small amount of wiggle / play. However, it still mounts in a rack securely. Sorry, but I don't have the footswitch. I'm asking 165.00 shipped.

The only trade I'm currently interested in is for a Tronographic Rusty Box. Paypal only. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_7725.JPG IMG_7726.JPG IMG_7727.JPG IMG_7728.JPG IMG_7729.JPG

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    TheEmptyCell likes this.
  2. jimmyjames77

jimmyjames77 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    Great preamp here. Worth twice this price compared sonically to others.

bigsnack likes this.
  3. bigsnack

bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the reply. I do really like the preamp, but I'm stripping it down the bare minimum now... One all in one preamp, a 4 string, and a 5. I have to make room for another baby!

4. bigsnack

bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Sold, thanks!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021