Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Max Preamp Footswitch

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Hawkeye, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I've emailed Peavey on this, but so far no response to my request to their parts dept.

Does anybody know the model number / part number for the 3-button footswitch with DIN plug that is used to operate the channel select / combine / EFX in-out features on the Peavey Max preamp?

I know that I could buy separate one or two button switches with 1/4" plugs that would do the job, but the Peavey footswitch is nice and compact plus it has lights.

Mmmmmm..... lights.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    That one's for the XXX guitar amp... I'm sure it'd work, but it's not the one he's talking about...
    I may or may not be willing to let go of mine... I don't really use it... PM me if interested.

Ray

3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Turns out I was just being impatient. I've always had good luck with Peavey customer support. Apparently the one I'm looking for is:

The part number for the Max foot switch is 00078470.

Aha, and yes, the XXX footswitch is very similar, differnet labeling, it would probably work too.

Thanks guys.