Peavey Microbass owners: Help me out!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DigMe, Oct 16, 2002.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hey! I've noticed that Peavey doesn't allow music retailers to list discounted prices for their products on the web. I don't really want to call or email all of these people but I'm looking for the cheapest place to find a Peavey Microbass on the web. Can anyone help? What's the cheapest you've found or where was the cheapest place you found? You don't have to list prices but if you happened to PM me a price I'd be appreciative.

brad cook
  2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    You cannot buy brand new Peavey gear on the web. The best you can do is go to Peavey's website (, find the product you are looking for and click the "Buy It Now" option. This will take you to a list of dealer websites that have that product in stock. You will have to go there to purchase said item, or pay for the item in order for said dealer to ship it to you.

Hope this helps!

Also, somewhere in my house I have a booklet of dealer list prices. It's older, so prices have probably gone up since it was given to me, but if I find it, I'll post the suggested list for a MicroBass, okay?

EDIT: I found my guide! These are the MSRP as of February 3, 2000 (I told you it was old): MicroBass suggested retail was $149.99. For comparison purposes, the FireBass II listed for $699.99, I got mine at a "moving sale" for $450.
  3. Hey DigMe,
    I've got one in excellent condition that I'd be will to sell. Email me if you are interested with an offer.
  4. I have a MB up for grabs, probably about $75 shipeed ISH..

I drew on it, so you have a nice anarchy sign, and my initials :D
    I can try and get them to come off more, if you wish - they're pretty faded
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

We already emailed about yours. You don't accept Paypal and I have no real money to spend on it, only credit card. Thanks though.

brad cook
  6. Did you know that if you disconnect the internal speaker and plug in a 4x10 cab it sounds amazing! For it's size of course.