1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Millenium AC BXP

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Revvv, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Revvv

Revvv

Oct 31, 2007
    Georgia
    There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people asking questions. :hyper:

With this known I shall ask away.

I just bought a Peavey and have no idea what all the control knobs are yet. I know that one is a volume, but beyond that, I'm confused. I'm nowhere close to my amp and can't play with my new toy.

OK, what does what on this bass concerning the 5 knobs that I keep twisting?

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

PeaveyControlLayout.

3. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    cb56 & DWBass beat me to it, so, congrats on your purchase, i have a BXP-5 with the passive electronics, they're fantastic basses for the money, and my only regret is not getting the active version. enjoy your bass :bassist:

4. Revvv

Revvv

Oct 31, 2007
    Georgia
    Thanks for the replies.

This is the first Peavey I have ever purchased other than in amp form. I wanted something I could drag around and not worry about. I definitely think this one will do the job.