1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Millenium Bass... Hot damn!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fleabass89, Oct 8, 2001.

1. What an awesome playing, sounding and looking bass!!! Alas, $1100. When I get a job, this bass is mine!

Mini review...

Upon picking up the bass, i noticed the super low action with no fretbuzz, and when i began to pluck the notes I felt sorry for my P bass sitting back at home. I didn't even plug in, but the tone unplugged was outstanding. The bass is not too heavy and balances on lap well. The slap tone and abilty is great. The one I played had a maple fingerboard, which probably has its differences between it and the rosewood version.

5 STARS!

2. I have only played one 4 string, and was pretty impressed. It was just the cheaper one with the solid color, but still played well. It is down to like $700 I think, a pretty good deal. I still need to try a 5 with the maple board, which I think I would be a lot happier with.

jtbp

3. CJY

CJY

Apr 30, 2001
    Singapore
    Please let us know how the 5 stringer turns out.:)

4. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    yeah. the 5 string rocks. it sounds so excellent... I would get one if i didn't have my stingray.. howeever.. I wouldn't mind a peavey cirrus