Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Millennium 4 Plus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bottomdweller70, Feb 28, 2006.

1. SOLD TO Jugghaid!! Thanks!!

Here it is again! Yes, this is the exact bass that Quadzilla was selling only a week or so ago on TB. After much anticipation(and playing) I have found that the Peavey Jazz tone and active pups aren't for me. So my loss is your gain!

Up for sale is an excellent condition and extremely beautiful Peavey Millennium 4 Plus bass guitar. The Millennium 4 Plus is built in the same USA shops as the Cirrus models and features the same EQ as the Cirrus.

This bass is in like-new condition. Comes standard with hipshot tuners and drop-D tuner as well as a Hipshot Quadra Just bridge that features a thru-body or topload design. The neck is Eastern maple with a Pau Ferro fingerboard at a 21 fret, 35" length. The body is alder with a beautiful flamed maple top. The pickups are the humbucking J-style and with an 18V on-board active 3-band EQ with bass boost and cut(10 dB). Hardshell Peavey case is includedas well as the original tags, manual, strap locks, and paperwork.

Neck construction: Eastern maple neck, graphite reinforeced. Pau Ferro fingerboard 8" radius w/ maple position markers.
    Ultra Satin finish on maple neck and maple fingerboard
    35" 21 fret neck.
    Reduced mass "mini" bass machine heads, with D-tuner.
    Two internally active J style pickups.
    On-board active 3-band EQ with bass boost/cut (10db)

Black/Chrome finished hardware.
    Fully shielded electronics.
    Quadra Just(tm) Hipshot milled bridge - 3 way adj
    Strap locks.
    Switchcraft(tm) jack.

I am only asking what the bass was sold to me for. $450 plus $30 S/H. This is a steal for the money! Email me at jeff.e.mason@insightbb.com Will consider trades for Spector, MM SR, Ibanez.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Man, somebody snatch this up!!!

3. OMG... it taunted me a week ago, and now it's back to taunt me some more!!! I really wish I had $500 to lay out for this beast, as a Millenium player, I know they're kick ass basses, and this one would completely own mine... SOMEONE BUY IT QUICK!!!

-ryan-

4. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    PM and email sent. I'll take it if it's still available.

5. PM responded to. Check your mail!

Thanks,
    Jeff

6. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Mine. :)

Thanks bro. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

7. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Woo hoo.....this will make a great backup for the metal band. :bassist: