1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Millennium 5 BXP

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by OReyna, Apr 5, 2004.

1. OReyna

OReyna

Apr 1, 2004
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I live in Monterrey Mexico.
    I need you advice because I want want change my Bass. I'm currently using a Ergodyne EDC705 from Ibanez. But last week and saw and I fall in love with the Peavey Millennium 5 BXP and I want to swith to it.

Has anyone use Peavey Millennium 5 BXP, can you recommed it, is this change worth it?

Please I need your help ASAP.

Thanks in advanced.

Octavio Reyna

2. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    I am not sure the change is worth it. If it sounds good and feels like a better bass to you, then it may be worth it. The Millenium is only one step up from the low end product the Milestone. I like Peavey products as rule so I can tell you it is a decent bass just not necessarily better than the one you already have.

Dan

3. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    I have the four string version of the Millennium BXP. It is a great bass for the price. Mine has some frets that I think are a little higher than the rest, producing some gnarly buzzing on certain notes, but I've read that it's an easy fix.

Overall very nice for the price.