SOLD Peavey Millennium Plus 5 String USA, MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by synterx, Nov 4, 2016.

1. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hate to sell this, but I am finally giving up on the live band thing, and moving on. This is an absolute MINT specimen. I mean seriously, I don't think you'll find another in this good of condition. Since I had 5 of these until I sold my first one a few weeks ago, I mainly used just my black and tigereye, leaving the other 3 in my home. This is the Plus model with nice body, straplocks, and Hipshot tuners. I'll include the straplocks as well. I do not have the case but will pack it extremely well in a real bass-guitar box. It will be safe and sound (unless UPS runs it over...).

These are very, very rare now. I waited several years to find this one. The neck is in unbelievable condition. No dents, scratches, flaws that I can find. All original parts. Shipped UPS Ground with insurance.

Attached Files:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Killer.

3. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    These are great basses, especially for the $$$. GLWTS!

4. Where in Illinois are you? Interested - and will be in Chicago soon...

5. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    About 45 min straight west in Aurora

6. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Dang! If I wasn't jobless, it'd be mine!

7. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Being jobless would hinder buying a bass you probably don't need! Ha Ha. Best of luck for a good job soon!

8. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate

Oct 18, 2006
    I own a Cirrus 6, a TL-Five, and a T-40. Definitely a Peavey fan...even their import stuff. I have a Peavey Predator Plus EXP guitar that cost me $299 CAD a few years ago (and that came with a very decent gig bag) that, in my eyes and ears, seems like it should cost more...but anyways, I am hoping to add to my collection at some point, and both the Millennium and Foundation are on my wish list. Alas, like a previous poster, I am between jobs at the moment, but also I am a maple fretboard guy these days...nice bass just the same...good luck! :):bassist:

9. What is the weight and scale?
    Thanks

10. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    35", will have to weigh it.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021