1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Millennium Plus 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by michele3, Nov 7, 2017.

1. michele3

michele3

Nov 7, 2017
    20170327_120414. PeaveyMillennium640x480. pkzmxuxiqo8uera0zqin. Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me in the community. I'm looking for the bass shown in the attached photos. This is the Peavey Millennium Plus Peacock Blue 5 String. Would any of you have one for sale? Many thanks in advance. The bass is life

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    You need to pay the fee, and post your request in the appropriate forum. Millenniums seem to be less available these days. Production stopped around 2002, so that should be no surprise.

3. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    I maaaaaay be getting rid of my purple/birdseye 5 within the next week or two. I like the slimmer radius of my Cirrus better.

Dr. Cheese likes this.
  4. michele3

michele3

Nov 7, 2017
    Thank you for the reply. Has the maple fretboard? Would you have photos? At what price?

5. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Yes, it's the flagship Plus BN model. Not sure if it's going anywhere, so I'll definitely post an ad if it indeed has to go. Anyway, here are some pics in the meantime.

Attached Files:

6. michele3

michele3

Nov 7, 2017
    Unfortunately, it is not exactly the color I was looking for ..... anyway, I would be grateful if when made the announcement you would let me know. Thanks again and see you soon

songwriter21 likes this.