1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Peavey MiniMAX Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KPJ, Jan 14, 2017.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Price:
    I'm cutting back my gigging so I'm streamling my gear. I've owned the combo version since it came out and that is the amp I'm holding on to. A very simple design with lots of flexibility and usable tones. It doesn't mimic any other amps it's just a very giggable head that will let you dial in a great tone with little effort. No issues whatsoever with it. I put velcro on the top to secure a wireless unit. Included are two speaker cables - one speakon/speakon and the other speakon/1/4". Shipped in the original box to the CONUSA for $300. PayPal accepted.

E025772D-9F9C-4EF9-B2A4-2859D1BD576D_zpslzkvajle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL]com/albums/a328/KPJ/780CD443-9C04-43A4-B858-61E94CC0E093_zpsg6z42do8.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    It's that a Berg HT?? Those cabs are amazing!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Somehow the links didn't copy right! Fixing now. The Berg HT is for sale as well.

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    OK, back up for sale.

5. JBoogy

JBoogy Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Pensacola, FL
    So is this for sale or no?

6. KPJ

KPJ