Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey patriot for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Up for trade is a peavey patriot. This stunning peice of bass is red... With a solid maple neck and board. Its in really good shape, but has some stickers on it but thats not hard to clean up. The neck and truss rod DO WORK but i dont have the tool to adjust it so the actions slightly high for my taste but its still very playable at this level. It has the peavey super ferrite pickup. The best way to explain this bass is bright and articulate more so then the maple sterling i used to own.This very undertated bass and i dont no if id say these as rare but i havent seen a patriot bass on ebay nor found really anyhting else on them. Id dont have any pics. id trade this for an essex jazz or p/j bass or any other bass you might have or for a boss or ibanez synth pedal.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump for the morning. This bass is insanely underated. You wouldnt be dissapointed with it

3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Pics? Would you take $75 shipped on it?

Thanks,
    Scott D.

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    sorry i dont got any pics. Im going to pass on that offer. Id like to try to get a trade first before cash.

5. elgranluis

elgranluis

Feb 14, 2003
    El paso, TX

the irony is that you can get the ibanez synth for that exact price.....

6. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    I PM'ed you.

Thanks,
    Scott D.