1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey Rudy Sarzo Signature Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jack7265, May 8, 2016.

1. jack7265

jack7265 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    Price:
    Strings:
    This bass features a Swamp ash Body wings, 7 piece hard rock maple neck with purple heart stringers. It has an Ebony fingerboard, Oval eye Pearl FB markers, active electronics, brass nut, Schaller bridge, and a convenient battery compartment.

Ships to the 48 states. Price includes shipping. No trades

34” scale
    2 octave 24-fret ebony fingerboard
    MOP Oval Doughnut fret inlays
    8” radius
    1.6 nut width
    9 lb. 4 oz.

Has Glockenklang 3 Band Preamp 2 Pickup/5 Knob. 3-band active/passive switachable (at the volume push/pull), balance-pot without dip in center-position, treble-pot active +/- 18 dB@18 KHz, passive as classical highcut, bass +/- 14 dB@40 Hz, mid +/- 9 dB@550 Hz, battery-connection 9 volts

Seymour Duncan Basslines SMB-4A Musicman pickups. The Alnico magnets, together with unique coil windings, have the effect of extending both ends of the frequency spectrum beyond that of the ceramic magnet version. In other words, the Alnico version is both warmer on the bottom and more detailed on top. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable and logo cover.

For sound samples of the pickups, check this web page; Music Man – Alnico V | Seymour Duncan

01.JPG

02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG
    09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12 - Copy.JPG DSC_0001.JPG 13.JPG

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Nom

3. bigdaddyd

bigdaddyd

Apr 22, 2013
    Is the case included? Also can I get a pic or two inside the electronics cavity?

4. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    The case comes with it.

DSC_0001.JPG

5. DanAdams

DanAdams Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Maine
    Are there any well lit close ups of the routing for the replacement pickups?
    Original pickups included?
    This bass is awesome.

6. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    A picture of the routing has been added. I can include the original pickups.

7. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    The routing was for the three projections for the screws. The routing for the original pickups is the same.

8. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

Why are you selling this bass? You're making a mistake. I had one years ago. It played and sounded great. With those mods it must be incredible.

jack7265 likes this.
  9. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    It does sound great. IMO better than the original preamp and pickups. I use Spector basses now. I just ordered a custom build Spector, so I need money for that.

10. Jose M Lagos

Jose M Lagos

Sep 18, 2016

Can you send it to Spain?

11. jack7265

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    If you didn't notice, the bass is marked "Sold", about three months ago.

12. 4stringotr

4stringotr

May 8, 2018
    I bought this bass off Reverb.com in 2017. I love it. Plays amazing, sounds amazing. I would recommend it with the upgrades.