Peavey Strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by SnoMan, Mar 10, 2001.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I've just recently bought some of the new strings that peavey has started putting out. I must say I like them, I don't know if anyone has tried them or commented on them yet, but I'll say they fit well for my playing. Nice fat lows, pronounced brite highs. Good all around strings, in my opinion. Just thought I'd let ya's know :cool:
  2. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    I have a set of thier stainless steals on one of my Fenders right now. They are rough on my fingers and sound a bit brighter than the nickels i usually use. Im not crazy about there longevity, and overall sound, but I have to admit they do sound really good when I slap and pop. But when I get paid Im going back to my Blue Steels.
  3. BernardJohnson

Jan 9, 2001
    I have a set of Peavey Cirrus Bass strings....and they sound good....I've had them on for about 3 weeks...thay sound good for slapping and the 'E' string responds very well with lots of punch and definition....the Cirrus strings are made of nickel.......they are the same set of strings that are installed on the Cirrus Bass line.

peace, BJ