1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey T-20 FL

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wgfunk11, Oct 16, 2013.

1. wgfunk11

wgfunk11

Oct 14, 2013
    Bay Area, CA
    I learned to play bass by sitting with my mom's old Peavey T-20 FL in my room and playing out of an Essential Elements beginner book. I look back at the experience fondly, but I've decided that it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I'm looking to sell the bass, but I honestly have no reference points as far as price is concerned. I saw this on a website about old guitars and basses: "as well as what would turn out to be a fairly-rare T-20FL fretless version." Does this mean that it's more valuable than other T-20's nowadays? My bass's parts and electronics are all original and work very well, and I have the original case with it. Could anybody shed some insight on this?

2. wgfunk11

wgfunk11

Oct 14, 2013
    Bay Area, CA
    I've made a mistake! I'm not a supporting member and I indirectly advertised that I have a bass for sale AND I asked about prices. So don't reply to this thread! Thanks.