1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey T-45 W/Darkstar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FL Knifemaker, Oct 9, 2009.

1. For Sale ONLY......

While I love this bass, I really need to cut the collection down to the 4-5 that I really play. The conversion was done by and I bought the bass from TBer Scottpro1969. He did a great job. The third pot is now the jack and the original jack hole on the side has been filled. Overall it's in REALLY nice condition, just some VERY minor dings that don't even show up in the pics. Action is pefect, low with no buzz. For it's age, it's VERY nice.

Everything works perfectly and the sound is HUGE. Weight is right at 12lbs in my digi fish scale. It might be heavy but so is the sound :p

$450 shipped in a Peavey HSC.

2. A few more pics..........

3. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    Wish I had the money right now -
    this won't last long

4. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    This is an amazing bass guys. I only wish I could buy it back, but can't at the moment. FL is the best to deal with, you won't be disappointed. This is killing me!!!!

5. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    BAD A$$. If only I could realistically see myself playing a 12 pound bass for more than a few minutes.....

6. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    No way! where is jordan

7. Great seller and Dark Star bump.

-GB

8. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Indeed jet, FL's the man....this is one of the few basses I completely regret selling.

9. Low Tone

Low Tone

Feb 7, 2004
    St. Joseph, MO
    I want that bass more than my left nut.
    Now... who to kill for $450....... :bag:

10. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Silly Thomas, trains don't have nuts unless they are coneected to their bolts. :D

11. droooolllll

12. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Gotta figure something out to get this bass back.....

13. Scott,

I'll put in on the back burner. We are in the process of selling the house so I can FINALLY have a bigger workshop. I'm just trying to clear as much stuff out as possible so I don't have to move it :)

PM on the way.

14. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    PM returned, my friend.

15. JPaulGeddy

JPaulGeddy

Sep 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I'm bettin' that does a pretty mean Wal impersonation. Yum.

16. Yes, it will do the HEAVEY Tool CLANGY sound!! :bassist: It has a wide range depending on how hard you dig in or where, over the pickup you play the strings. Very cool bass indeed. I will have another Darkstar bass at some point, probably one of my P's converted.

This his headed back to Scott!!! Thanks for the replies and the PM's guys!! I have to think about what's going up next. Gotta make room :(

17. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Nice Bass and great seller, btw i still have the squier and no plan to let it go anytime soon :)

18. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Neil, we've done many transactions together, my friend...I just wish we could use the same box as all of the others..lol.