1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey T.B. Raxx Pre-amp & Ampeg SVT DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aidan_r, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    Pictures to be posted later today

Peavey T.B. Raxx Pre-Amp $150 + shipping. - same model used by Billy Gould of Faith No More.

Front Panel: High Gain Input, Low Gain Input, Pre Gain Control, Bright Switch, Low, Mid, High EQ, Shift (enhances mid), Post Gain, Bottom, Body (mid boost or cut), Edge (High boost or cut), Power Led (requires new LED will repair before shipping) Power Switch.

Rear Panel: Ground Switch, Line Cord, Low Level Output, High Level Output

Uses 2 12AX7 tubes and sounds great.

http://s200783974.onlinehome.us/100_1413.jpg
    http://s200783974.onlinehome.us/100_1414.jpg

Ampeg SVT DI Box $300 + shipping. - great DI box from Ampeg utilizing a 12AU7 tube. I've used this before my mBox when recording both guitar and bass and the difference it makes is incredible. Comes with original carrying bag + power cable.

2. you have any pics of the peavey?

yet?

im thinking of running that peavey through my solid state ampeg b2 head and use the ampeg head as the power amp and the peavey as the pre.. should sound cool through an avatar b210 neo cab..

thanks

3. sweet preamp! don't see these very often

4. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    I'll swing by my practice space and take some pics tonight! This pre has sounded great with everything I've put it through.

5. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    bump for pics

6. you have any sound clips of this pre?

7. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    You can hear it utilized with an Aria Pro II on Faith No More's Angel Dust, or with a Zon Sonus on FNM's King For A Day.. Fool For A Lifetime.

I can make a few soundclips if you'd like.

8. if you can that would be great man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.