1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PEAVEY T-MAX and MEGA BASS heads $200 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thundar, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Thundar

Thundar Living in sin at the Holiday Inn

I couldn't figure out how to edit the old thread where I had these for sale, so I just closed it...and dropped the price on both.

Peavey T-Max - very good condition, all knobs function well, volume knob is a little bit scratchy, but not bad. Tube has never been replaced as far as I know. It has the usual loud fan. The ground on the plug is snapped off. 350W @ 4 ohms, 500W @ 2 Ohms, $200 SHIPPED in the Cont. US

PtX2.

MEGA BASS - really good condition for its age, although the top is scratched up quite a bit, chorus works, again some scratchy pots, no other issues that I know of. Onboard crossover, 2 x 200W, $200 SHIPPED in Cont. US

PMB2.

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.

2. Thundar

Bump

3. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    Oooo, the MegaBass! I remember drooling over these. I wanted one with an 1820 cab. Quite possibly my first GAS. Alas, I never did get one. Any bump's a good bump....

4. Thundar

TTT

5. Those Megabass heads are still great.

Awesome price too.

6. Thundar

BUMPITY