Peavey T-Max Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by LonghornBass, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Peavey T-Max (1x15 combo or head)
    I am selling my venerable T-max rig. 500 watts @ 2 Ohms, 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Tube and solid state preamp channels. Graphic eq. DI output. I bought it initially as a combo but have since pulled the head out and just used it. The head has seen its fair share of gigs, but still works perfectly. Only problem I can surmise is the DI's a little noisy. The cab is a front ported 4 ohm 1x15 Black Widow that I replaced about a year ago. Since replacing it, it has not seen a practice or a gig. While I don't mind selling the whole shabang or just the head, I'd prefer not to ship the combo (but I will ship the head). This is a pro-sounding combo that is incredibly loud and would be suitable for larger club gigs.

Asking $400 plus shippng for the Combo
    or $300 plus shipping for just the head.

I finally got the actual pictures up. Check it out!

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

are you interested in trades??
  3. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    i know this is an old thread, but is it still available. if so, ill give you $300 shipped for the head.
  4. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    offer withdrawn - i found another tmax and bought it.
  5. Notabob - Sorry for not replying, I've been out of the country for loss really, as the head and cab are still for sale. Any takers?
  6. YES!! I want the cab!! I have a GK 1001rb to go in it. Or I'd take the head also. Had one before and they're awesome for the wattage! Please email me...