1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey T-Max Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by LonghornBass, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Peavey T-Max (1x15 combo or head)
    I am selling my venerable T-max rig. 500 watts @ 2 Ohms, 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Tube and solid state preamp channels. Graphic eq. DI output. I bought it initially as a combo but have since pulled the head out and just used it. The head has seen its fair share of gigs, but still works perfectly. Only problem I can surmise is the DI's a little noisy. The cab is a front ported 4 ohm 1x15 Black Widow that I replaced about a year ago. Since replacing it, it has not seen a practice or a gig. While I don't mind selling the whole shabang or just the head, I'd prefer not to ship the combo (but I will ship the head). This is a pro-sounding combo that is incredibly loud and would be suitable for larger club gigs.

Asking $400 plus shippng for the Combo
    or $300 plus shipping for just the head.

I finally got the actual pictures up. Check it out!

[​IMG]

2. PM your way buddy:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

3. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

are you interested in trades??
    Danny.

4. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    i know this is an old thread, but is it still available. if so, ill give you $300 shipped for the head.

5. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    offer withdrawn - i found another tmax and bought it.

6. Notabob - Sorry for not replying, I've been out of the country for thanksgiving...my loss really, as the head and cab are still for sale. Any takers?

7. YES!! I want the cab!! I have a GK 1001rb to go in it. Or I'd take the head also. Had one before and they're awesome for the wattage! Please email me... xhawk4@hotmail.com