Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    Please don't laugh at me if this is an unreasonable sale. I am interested in selling my Peavey TKO 80 bass amp. I don't really have a use for it any more, I typically use some one else's amp these days.

It has some cosmetic damage. The outer skin is cut in a few places. The bottom "feet" are basically gone, but that can be fixed if any one accepts. The pieces which are used to wrap the power plug around in the back have been broken off by various jerkfaces. Power plug has been spliced to make it a greater length.

This amp is about 17 years old I think, I got it used.

I am also interested in trading my amp.

I am taking offers.

2. how many watts? how big is the speaker?

3. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    how much r you looking to get. I live in indy maybe we can work sumthing out cuz i had that amp once and its a big amp to ship.

4. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    It seems to be 150 watts with a 12 incher in it. Yeah, it is a big amp to ship. I will take some pictures of it later today and post them, I will also look for more accurate specs.

I'm not really looking for much, basically I want to buy a new bass and I would like to get rid of this sucker, he takes up way to much dorm space.

5. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    just for your info im pretty sure its 80 watts into a 15 inch speaker. Its pretty much the loudest 80 watts ive ever heard though. Thats how mine was at least.

6. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    Yes, you are correct. Sorry about the confusion, some one told me some incorrect information.

7. do you want to trade a bass for that? maybe

8. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    What type of speaker does it have, and what features?

My friend had a TKO115 with some built in effects and a Scorpian speaker, I have one with no effects and a Shefield speaker.

9. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    I am fairly sure this is all stock parts. It has a 15" speaker.

The features it has are very limited, just mid bass treble gain and post gain.

I am interested in trading a bass for it.

10. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    about how much you want for it and it will be shipped for IL? rite?

Tanx:]

11. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    make an offer and it will probably be a go, shipping will be included in the price, I just need money to buy a new bass. We are looking at nothing under $150, but hopefully $200.