Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey TL-five $600

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Scutterflux, Apr 26, 2004.

1. My Peavey TL-five is up for sale for $600. This 5-string neck-through, is of obvious quality, Peaveys higher end bass, I like the way it plays, it has a very fast and flat neck, dual pickups active electronics sound great. I have e-bay reviews, my username is habers12345. It's a transparent black/purple w/gold hardware, 8/10 a little surface scuff here and there, one of the tuning keys has been replaced with a silver one, although it looks like the original one it is silver (peavey brand). The back pickup has a bit of wear from the strings hitting it, no biggie. New strings. ask me to email pics to you, all will be fine. Also comes with hardshell case. Very nice bass, exelent price.
    email: haberstock@sasktel.net

2. Good bass for playin' the "bump" and grind

3. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    USD600 or CDN600?

4. $600 US, but I'm dropping to $500 US, need to make the sale, or it's going to e-bay. That is my bottom dollar.