1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey TNT 115 BW $300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Korey, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    I am trying to move my Peavey TNT 115 BW. I bought it new in Feb 2001 from Willis Music in Louisville, KY. Electronics are in perfect working order, and exterior is good, but not flawless (about 3 small spots in the tolex, less than the size of a quarter). The amp pushes 150 watts through a built-in 15" Peavey Black Widow Speaker (their best, also their only serviceable speaker). There are active an passive inputs (padded -15bd), Low and High shelving, 7 band mid eq with defeat switch. Bright, Punch, and Contour switches. Built in crossover and chorus effect. The crossover has a high and low output, and the amp itself has a preamp loop.
    I am in Lexington, KY (40503). I'll split shipping, or deliver/meet within 100 miles if needed.

Any questions, Pm me, respond here, email me (kamorr3@uky.edu), or AIM me (KoreyMorey).

Price is absolutely flexible. I am asking $300, and I'll split the shipping cost, or deliver within 100 miles of Lexington, KY (Includes Cinci OH, Louisville KY, Knoxville TN).

For a full review on the amp, see: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Peavey/TNT_115_BW-01.html

2. H3rEye51nRoam

H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
  3. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Yes I am interested in a few item to full or partial trade:

!) Fender jazz bass neck, or complete MIM jazz bass to be parted out for a project.

!!)Ampeg svt III pro or mabe a B2r is my budget liits mee too severely.