Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey TNT 115-BW

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jonasp, Sep 16, 2002.

1. I just got my amp in the mail today. An older model of the TNT 115-BW. This is th biggest amp i've ever owned.:) I bought it off EBAY. The amp is great, but it shorted out (it just stopped playing to about 5 seconds and then came back in). Im going to see if the problem clears up.

I know some of you guys and gals have rigs that have a power amp, pre amp, and 2 0r 3 cabs, but this is a big deal to me!:D

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I remember when I got my TNT-130... it's an older version of YOUR amp. It was my first new amp after my tiny Kustom practice amp, and to me, it was bigger than Portland. (I guess.) Any time you get a new amp it's time to celebrate! Congrats on your purchase. One thing I've learned about Peavey is they can take a beating, so hopefully yours will last as long as mine.

Mine still works, even after spending an entire winter in a barn in Wisconsin in subzero temperatures. But I've told that story.

3. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    i got a TNT... no black widow speaker though... awsome amp... 2nd day i had it that speaker was thumpin... it shoulda blown but it held its grounds