Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey TNT 115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DeepDeath, May 4, 2002.

1. Well this is my main choice for a combo now, anyone got one? Can you tell me if it's 200 watts standard and 150 with a ext cab or not? Also does it have a top handle,cord holder,casters,fan,mids. Thanks for the help.

2. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    It's got a top handle and it weighs so much you need to put casters on it.

It's got a crossover in it so if you get an extension cab get like 2x10 or 2x8 and you can have all your low frequency's go to the 15 and all the highs to the other cab.

It's got a built in compressor and chorus effect.
    It's not what one would call a tonal combo it is never going to sound like a tube amp or anything vintage it's got a very modern sound good for rock and funk.

Hope this helps.

3. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    I posted already this answer in your other thread but its 150 watts to the internal speaker with no extension. With an extension speaker its 200 watts meaning 100 will go to the extension speaker and the other 100 will go to the internal speaker of the combo. The extension speaker needs to be 4 ohms just to warn you. So if you want to add one get a Peavey 4 ohm 2x10... I think Carvin makes one and Im not sure who else but you're best off with Peavey... maybe AvatarSpeakers.com Im not sure if they are 4 ohm though.