Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey TNT 115BW

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Justin V, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I've had this amp for a little over two years now. It works beautifully for practice or garage band type situations, especially if you bi-amp it with a 10" practice amp like I did. Loud enough for medium sized gigs I guess (none of the bands I've been in have ever really gotten off the ground for one reason or another). The tone is very flexible once you figure it out. 160W with a 15" Black Widow speaker. I'm willing to sell for $250, buyer pays shipping or local pickup OK (I live in the east bay).

Reason for selling: Peavey Firebass II head w/ Avatar cabs.

2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Last bump...

I forgot to mention that I've still got all of the manuals etc.

3. I want it,but I currently do not have 250 bucks nor do I have parent permission,hehe...

-Jon:oops:

4. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I guess I forgot to mention that I'm willing to trade for something. I'm interested in Avatar cabs and/or Carvin heads.

5. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    hmmm Very tempting. I would really like to upgrade from my Peavey MINX, but I jsut dumped a bunch of cash on my car car adn all I got to trade is the MINX, my old fretless, and various effects pedals...:(