1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Tour 450 and Ampeg 4x10...surprisingly tasty

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gscroggin, Nov 22, 2010.

1. gscroggin

gscroggin Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    I played through a new-to-me rig at a rented rehearsal space tonight. Peavey Tour 450 and Ampeg 4x10. Maybe a BSE410H, it had that newer logo at the bottom middle?

Sounded really good. I was playing my Veillette Mark IV fretless 5 string in a ska-ish setting. I haven't played anything Peavey or Ampeg related in quite sometime...refreshingly clean and punchy. I left the graphic EQ flat and just tweaked the low, high, and contour knobs a bit.

Kind of cool to just plug in and go on random gear for a change :hyper:

2. ezstep

ezstep

Nov 25, 2004
    north Louisiana
    One thing about the Tour that some people like - there is an input jack in the REAR as well as the front. Those who have big racks and/or go wireless, this is great for them.

3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    isn't the bse410h the cab that victor wooten and steve bailey were using when they were with ampeg?