1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Peavey Tour VB410 Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Plucky The Bassist, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead! Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $300
    Selling a Peavey VB410 in FANTASTIC condition. It's a sweet cabinet, but 4x10s is kind of overkill for what I'm doing these days. I already have a big cabinet I want to use later, so this one isn't getting any use from me. Here's some specs on the cab...

• 800 watts program power handling; 1600 watts peak
    • Four custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers; One 1'' horn tweeter with level control
    • 8 ohms impedance
    • Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
    • Made In USA

Sounds good and is more flexible than some cabs, it doesn't over-color your tone, so you're getting more of what you are putting in. 800w program handling is more than I ever pump into the thing, so it's got wicked headroom. ONLY doing local sales with cash. PM for offers, comment below for questions!!

- PtB

Attached Files:

2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    i HAVE THE 210 VERSION OF THIS AND IT IS SUCH A KILLER CAB!!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT GET PAST THE NAME. USA MADE, REAL WOOD!!!!!! SOUNDS SUPER!!!! HELL GET IT A TAKE THE NAME TAG OFF IT!!!! IT WILL BE THE BEST 300 BUCKS YOU EVER SPENT!!!!

Plucky The Bassist likes this.
  3. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the comment! Yes, it's a killer cabinet...almost having second thoughts about selling it lol

4. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Still around, hit me up with offers!!

5. flamedns2000

flamedns2000

Jan 29, 2013
    El Paso TX
    What part of Texas man? Im pretty interested